Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week of 11/9

Snacks & Breakfast



New week= new opportunity to make better choices and bigger strides towards my goal! I'm not going to make an essay out of this post like the last- here is my food intake For Monday, Tuesday and plan for today..


  • Monday 
Morning

Green Juice
Teas
1/4 cup toasted oat bran
Apple/Orange

Afternoon
Green juice
Silk dairy free vanilla yogurt
handful of unsalted almonds
Skinny Pop

Evening Post-Workout

Lettuce wrapped veggie burger onion/cucumber/pinch of condiments
Steamed whole green beans w/ pepper
ONE skinless organic chick drumstick (I had cooked them for my boyfriend)

Chamomile Tea


  • Tuesday
Morning
Green Tea
Green Juice
Apple

Afternoon
Small chicken breast
Small portion of green salad had onions, peppers, feta & olives light Italian dressing
Snacks
Smart Pop
Unsalted almonds
Silk Dairy free Vanilla Yogurt

Evening

1 can low sodium veggie soup by Progresso
1 Bean & Cheese burrito taco bell
Tall black Starbucks dark roast coffee with cinnamon

Post school night after 9PM

Lettuce wrapped boca veggie patty onion, cucmber, mustard/ketchup
Half glass of red wine.

Today/Wednesday!

Organic Black tea
Green juice
Dairy free blueberry yogurt
Green tea
Half Lara bar
Green juice
Smart pop

What I have personally discovered is I am most happy and successful when I don't skip my green juices and I am continuously eating throughout the day. This aids with temptation because I never allow myself to be "starving" however I do not binge. I also have the most energy for my workouts this way.

Happy hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment