Wednesday, November 4, 2015

And on the 3rd Day..

Banana & Berry Smoothie with Vanilla Protein YUM!


 
 It's 3:11 on Wednesday day THREE. The day isn't near over but I thought I'd write early. I'm excited today because I'm really starting to feel the benefits of this little modified cleanse. This morning I woke up with an interesting amount of energy. Almost like a zing..and nope hadn't had any caffeine at this point! Which is amazing. I really hate feeling reliant on caffeine for my energy in the morning. It's even more tough for me to stay away from coffee because I love the taste! I'm trying to treat coffee and alcohol as "treats" and or desserts. This week so far so good.

To add to my morning encouragement, when I stepped on the scale I was down 1.6 lbs from yesterday. I don't plan on jumping on the scale this often always. However I'm using it as a motivational tool to keep me going in the beginning. Annnnd it's  working! It's true the first 10 pounds will shed so quickly and the harder weight to shed will be the latter! 

This "Hump Day" has definitely been a positive one and I'm excited to continue. Since I am avoiding solid foods for the most part these next 8 days, I treated myself to a nice berry smoothie from my local juice bar Tropical Juices. This time WITH protein as I am going to a barre class at 5:30 and will need it to power we through. At this point in the afternoon I don't feel hungry and even better not GROUCHY. I plan on post workout green juice, once I get home if I'm snacky some sauteed veggies and vegetable broth along with bedtime organic chamomile tea and my aloe vera shot. DELICIOUS.
 
Below I will bullet point my eats today thus far..
  • 7AM Hot green tea
  • 8:30AM Green juice
  • 10:40AM Green Juice
  • 12:50PM Unsalted vegetable broth/stock
  • 2:00PM Smoothie as seen in picture  


No comments:

Post a Comment