Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Terrible 2.

It's day 2 and today has definitely been a struggle, staying on the green juice train.
I'm still very proud of myself and the day isn't yet over.
I woke up around 6AM again, took my regular supplement that I do on an empty stomach.
  • Probiotic
  • Cranberry supplement
  • Birthcontrol (justkidding that's not a supplement it's poison)
Here's my generic morning/afternoon

7:20AM Green Juice (Berry Antioxidant)
9:30AM Green Juice (Super Greens)
11:40AM -1:45.... 3 cups of herbal tea from trader joe's and one hot cup of water with lemon.

2PM Fresh green juice from local juice bar LARGE 24oz I was STARVING and very grouchy at this point.

  • Enzyme supplement
  • Omega 3 Fatty Acids supplement
I sipped the 24oz green juice over the course of 2 hours. IT KEPT ME SANE.

I was so irritable by 4:30PM I left work early.

This is where I stand UNDER prepared which is a lesson for the following days to come.
I have an exam in less than two hours, I'm starving, I know another juice is not going to cut it.
I rationalized that I needed to study at starbucks ANYWAY so I'll grab a soy vanilla late and a "healthy snack from their cold section". ..

Which brings me to my confession. I odered a tall soy vanilla late which I'm not too worried about. I'm more disappointed that I was ill prepared and didn't have any healthy snacks to grab. I made the better of bad choice I FEEL. What I grabbed was a

Thai Style Peanut Chicken Wrap 450 calories 11g protein 4g Fiber

What they don't broadcast on the FRONT of the package is all the sodium, saturated fats, sugars, and cholesterol.  DONT really need all that shit that keeps it nice and PRESERVED in their cold box.
Again, I'm not going to beat myself up completely it's not like I ate a cheeseburger and fries. But still. Day 2 downfall.

When I leave here I plan on drinking a TON of water to flush out the salt.
Once I get home after class and I'm feeling hungry, I should be in the safe zone with healthy and fresh choices. So I'll dare PRE POST the rest of my evening.

Bedtime

  • Multi Vitamin
  • 1oz aloe vera shot
chamomile tea with lemon

Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you are just honest and open!!! You killed it today even with the challenges you had, work-school-fit journey!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete